Monday 29 October 2012

New Page for Scores and Weighted Rankings

You may have noticed that there is a new addition to the menu bar called "Scores and Weighted Rankings for All Restaurants" which also can be found here. There has been a fair amount of feedback requesting that I create a page that summarises the ratings for all of the restaurants which sorts them by my weighted criteria. This page will also provide easier access to find the associated blog posts and will update rather seamlessly after I make a new post. I think this will make it a single point of reference and effectively be able to better organise the wealth of information that has been added to this blog over the last four months.

I will add the bar ratings and weighted rankings to the page in the next few days and retire the "Archive" pages which frankly are quite a pain to update and are also quite ugly.

No comments:

Post a Comment